Inhouse Legal Counsel-Privacy
Opportunity to work with various clients,Flexible working
About Front Foot Law:
We help inhouse legal teams become more efficient/effective through secondment and legal operations. We work with experienced in-house legal professionals who want to explore the benefits of short term secondments without compromising on professional support and development. Escape the constraints of long-term employment and take on only the work with organisations and industries that interests you, with the freedom to enjoy life outside the office more. We go the extra mile to look after you because your well-being is important to us. About You:
We're looking for a commercial lawyer with deep privacy experience to work on secondment with our clients as and when opportunities arise. Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
Why join our team of Secondee lawyers?
- Providing privacy advice
- Completing Privacy Impact Assessments and contracts
- Co-ordinating data privacy breaches
- Responding to queries about privacy practices
- Handling privacy complaints
Our people are everything to us and we're obsessed with helping our team of secondee lawyers to:
- Love the work they do
- Feel valued
- Grow their career
And we do this by:
Want to know more?
- Offering you work with organisations and industries that interests you.
- Connecting you to high-quality in-house opportunities carefully tailored to your skills, work preferences, and career ambitions.
- Ensuring your expertise is valued as it should be – and that you are well remunerated for your work.
- Inviting you into our flourishing online secondee community with access to market leading training and development sessions.
Apply here or directly contact Francesca Conquest, GM Secondments on 0417974890 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re excited about working with you!